- The customer shall fully indemnify Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd against any loss to the company arising from any claim made by the owner against the company as a result of any action of the customer whether by way of damage caused to property, failure to pay the owner or in any other way whatsoever.
- WhilstBushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd uses its best endeavours to ensure accuracy of all information supplied and details of courses are given in good faith, no warranty is given as to their accuracy and it does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage resulting from information given or statements made whether orally or in writing.
- Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd can give no guarantee or warranty as to the state or condition of properties of the owners.Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltdwill not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of the owners or any other person, or breakdown of any properties, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the customer or any other person may suffer or incur.
- Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd reserves the right to refuse admittance to activities and/or accommodation either on its own account or on behalf of the owners. In such cases all liability of Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd and owners shall cease.
- The customer shall be liable to the owner for any loss, costs, expenses or claims arising from any damage caused to properties by deliberate or negligent act or omission of the customer or of any person in his/her party. If, as a result of such damage, properties need to be repaired or any of the contents need to be replaced then the customer shall be responsible for paying the reasonable costs of doing so.
- The booking is made on the understanding that the course is available to the customer on the dates stated. If for any reason beyondBushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd’s control (e.g. fire, storm damage, illness, terrorism, sale or withdrawal of the land by the owner for any reason etc) the package is not available on the date booked Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd will use its best endeavours to provide an alternative course to the customer but cannot guarantee that such will be provided and if such cannot be found or is not suitable for the customer then all monies paid by the customer shall be returned in full. Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss, expense, inconvenience or otherwise resulting from such unavailability or unsuitability and the customer shall have no claim against them. The customer shall advise Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd within seven days of being offered an alternative course whether or not it is acceptable. If the alternative course is more expensive Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd reserves the right to charge the difference in cost.
- Submission of a signed booking form, internet sale or telephone booking with deposit paid by cheque or credit/debit card, will be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions and a confirmation of the details and conditions on the booking form. The person who signs the booking form warrants that he/she is authorised to agree to Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd’s terms and conditions and is acting on behalf of all persons including those substituted or who join the party at a later date. The person who signs the booking form is responsible for ensuring that all persons in the package comply with the terms and conditions and in all respects.
- If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with the course, the company must be contacted within 5 working days so that the problem can be rectified immediately. Under no circumstances will Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd’s liability exceed the price paid for the package.
- The deposit or full price is required with the booking form. If the booking form is submitted eight weeks or less before the commencement of the package then the full payment should be sent with the booking form. If Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd cannot accept the booking, the full amount shall be returned within 14 days. If a booking is accepted, the customer becomes liable for the balance of payment for the full period of the package, which must be paid eight weeks prior to the package. When the balance of payment is paid, final details of the package, with administration directions will be forwarded. The brochure prices are cash prices. All deposits are non-refundable. If the customer cannot attend a course and has to cancel within eight weeks of the commencement of the course they forfeit the balance paid or are liable for the balance to be paid.
- In these terms and conditions: a) The expression ” the Owner ” shall mean the person or persons who own the land upon which the course takes place. b) The expression ” the Customer ” shall mean the person who signed the Booking Form. c) The expression “Property” shall mean any land, accommodation or contents thereof or any item owned by the owner. d) The expression “the Company” shall mean Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd. The terms and conditions are applicable by UK Law.
- Participants take part at their own risk and accept that no responsibility for accident or injuries or loss or damage to personal property rest with the supervisory staff, unless proven to be caused by their negligence.
- Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd will deliver your order as soon as practicably possible. Bushcraft UK Wilderness Living Skills Ltd will normally send your order to you in 20 business days. International orders are generally received in under 40 days.
Bushcraft UK Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Bushcraft UK Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Bushcraft UK reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United States to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Bushcraft UK cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Bushcraft UK product accounts.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Bushcraft UK. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the Bushcraft UK. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the Bushcraft UK properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the Bushcraft UK placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a Bushcraft UK product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to http://www.bushcraftuk.school and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than £20 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the £20 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the £20 threshold.
Identifying yourself as a Bushcraft UK Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Bushcraft UK or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $20, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned £20 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following monht after you’ve crossed the threshold.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to http://www.bushcraftuk.school, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Bushcraft UK reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Bushcraft UK will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $20.
Bushcraft UK, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Bushcraft UK service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Bushcraft UK reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Bushcraft UK will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Bushcraft UK to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bushcraft UK and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Bushcraft UK (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- medical history
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact via email@example.com and we can arrange this.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.